ACHITECTURAL DIGITAL DIMMER
Digital Dimmer DSM Series is a development from The Diligent Digital Dimmer (DD-Series). It’s superior technology allows Digital lighting control and the ability to handle complex and large scale Projects.
- Circuit controlled by Microcontroller.
- Up to 32 program settings.
- System is protected from excess power or short circuiting by MCB. under IEC/EN 60898 standards.
- Voltage isolation between the control system and power system is ensured safety by the opto-isolator with AC. voltage tolerance valued at 7,500 volts.
- RFI. Suppression noise protection system employing the Toroidal choke and the R-C Network. Meet with BS 800,VDE 0875 and CISPR 14 (EN55015), (EN55022), (EN50081) standards.
- Heat ventilation using heat sink.
- Solid State Thyristor phase power or relay control system.
- Light dimming by the Square Law “B” Dimming Curve.
- “E2 PROM” data loss protection system (No need for battery back-up).
- 40 C Maximum ambient temperature for 100% duty cycle.
- Lamp indicator each channel.
- Panic override function (By-Pass System).
- Compatible with Incandescent, Halogen, Halogen low voltage, Fluorescent, LED and other.
- Can be Programmed by front panel and Hand Held Programmable.
- Scene recall using by front panel and remote control.
- Load test with auto fade testing function.
- Function Monitor : For easy viewing of lighting level of each channel
- Independent setting for Dim or Non-Dim function.
- Start Dimming can be set on a per-channel basis (0-100%).
- Start Non-Dim can be set on a per-channel basis (0-100%).
- Filament Preheat can be set on a per-channel basis (0-20%).
- Output Limit can be set on a per-channel (0-100%) basis.
- Fade time setting for scene change (0-60 Minutes)
- Master/Slave setting for system control management.
- Lock key function to prevent operation.
- Can be patch channel.
- Start address (DMX-512) Setting.
- A choice of wall mounted and Cable Tray installations.
- Compatible with control signal input at DMX-512 and Lunar protocol (RS-485)
- Compatible with 1-Phase, 2 Wires 200-240 V.AC. 50Hz.
- CE EMC Standard.