ACHITECTURAL THEATRE AND STUDIO DIGITAL DIMMER
Dimsense Plug-In Module
DDM Series is a development from Diligent Digital Dimmer. It’s superior technology allows Digital (DMX-512) lighting control and the ability to handle complex and large scale projects DDR Series. Is convenient to setup and is suitable for both on-tour and permanent installation.
- Circuit controlled by Microprocessor.
- System is protected from excess power or short circuiting by MCB. under IEC/EN 60898 standards.
- Plug-in Module.
- Voltage isolation between the control system and power system is ensured safety by the opto-isolator with AC. voltage tolerance valued at 7,500 volts.
- RFI. Suppression noise protection system employing the Toroidal choke and the R-C Network. Meet with BS 800,VDE 0875 and CISPR 14 (EN55015), (EN55022), (EN50081) standards.
- Heat ventilation using heat sink and fan units.
- Rise Time 400?S @ 220 Vac.
- Solid State Thyristor phase power control system.(SCR).
- ?E? PROM? data loss protection system (No need for battery back-up).
- Compatible with 1-Phase, 2 Wires 200-240 V.AC. 50Hz.
- Compatible with control signal Input at USITT DMX-512
- Panic override function (By-Pass System)
- Can be Use Function by Front panel.
- Independent setting for Dim or Non-Dim function.
- Fade test Function.
- Start address (DMX-512) Setting.
- CE EMC Standard.