THEATRE & STUDIO DIGITAL DIMMER
DDR Series is a development from Diligent Digital Dimmer. It’s superior technology allows Digital( DMX-512) lighting ) g g control and the ability to handle complex and large scale projects DDR Series. Is convenient to setup and is suitable for both on-tour and permanent installation.
- Circuit controlled by Microcontroller.
- Up to 32 program settings.
- System is protected from excess power or short circuiting by MCB. under IEC/EN 60898 standards
- Voltage isolation between the control system and power system is ensured safety by the opto-isolator with AC. voltage tolerance valued at 7,500 volts.
- RFI. Suppression noise protection system employing the Toroidal choke and the R-C Network. Meet with BS 800, VDE 0875 and CISPR 14 (EN55015), (EN55022),(EN50081) standards.
- Heat ventilation using heat sink. and fan units controlled by a microcontroller.
- Solid State Thyristor phase power control ?SCR? back to back.
- Light dimming by the ?Square Law ?B? Dimming Curve
- ?E? PROM? data loss protection system (No need for battery back-up)
- 40?C?Maximum ambient temperature for 100% duty cycle.
- Panic override function (By-Pass System)
- Compatible with Incandescent, Halogen, Halogen low voltage, Fluorescent, LED and other.
- Can be Programmed by front panel
- Scene recall using by front panel and remote control.
- Load test with auto fade testing function.
- Lamp indicator each channel.
- Function Monitor : For easy viewing of lighting level of each channel
- Independent setting for Dim or Non-Dim function.
- Start Dimming can be set on a per-channel basis (0-100%).
- Start Non-Dim can be set on a per-channel basis (0-100%).
- Filament Preheat can be set on a per-channel basis (0-20%).
- Output Limit can be set on a per-channel (0-100%) basis.
- Fade time setting for scene change (0-60 Minutes)
- Analog output 0-10Vdc. (Optional)
- Master/Slave setting for system control management.
- Lock key function to prevent operation.
- Start address (DMX-512) Setting.
- Standard Rack 19″ (3U.).
- Compatible with control signal input at DMX-512 and Lunar protocol (RS-485)
- Compatible with 1-Phase, 2 Wires 200-240 V.AC. 50Hz. and 3-Phase, 4 Wires 200/400V.AC. 50 Hz.
- CE EMC Standard.